Friday, June 15, 2007

We're off...


The flight to France leaves tonight at 7pm out of Philadelphia. In talking to my fellow travelers, we're all semi-prepared (me probably being the least prepared). I figure that someone will have whatever we need. I'm excited and a bit nervous. Jonathan just rides so fast...how will we ever keep up?
So let's hope that we make connecting flights, everything goes smoothly with the rental vehicle, that we don't get lost, and there aren't too many times where mom has to clap her hands in front of dad so that he pays attention while driving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. And if I may add, let's also hope that Jonathan keeps all bleeding to a minimum. *sigh*

Amy said...

I think you can add Tom to the bleeding list as well. Good luck, Kahlers!

Trisha said...

I don't mean to be a bearer of bad news, but you should be prepared to get lost, and then get found again! (sorry, but after spending 6 weeks driving through the English countryside, I know how the roads can be.) Good Luck! God Bless.

hontz4 said...

Suddenly our week at Stone Harbor seems so boring~~~